- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Work Independently
- Provide Service to Large Global Companies
Customer Service Professional who can problem solve, identify trends and report to internal teams.
Your new company
Based in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney, our Client operate within a niche area of manufacturing and logistics. Operating across Australia, they are a true 'market leader' and consistently set the pace and benchmark for any competitors. This new position will offer a fantastic career for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service yet can also identify trends, report back to levels of Internal Management, flag any issues, problem solve and handle difficult situations professionally in a calm nature.
Your new role
- Working independently, you will be responsible for providing Customer Service to Retail Clients across NSW.
- Excellent Customer Service in every phone call to respond to situations, delivery, scheduling and complaints
- Professional nature in a problem solving setting - calmly working through any challenging situations
- Internal communications - updating teams on any trends or patterns identified
- Setting strategic plans for customers to ensure their needs are met
- You will be responsible for ensuring Senior Managers are aware of any trends
- Thinking outside the box to resolve an issue
- Liaising with external parties such as delivery drivers etc
What you'll need to succeed
- Amazing Customer Service Skills
- Able to 'Push Back' when required
- Finding the root of the problem by asking the correct questions
- Communicating internally
- Analytical - sourcing for trends and reporting back
- Attention to detail - clearly listening to the information provided and reporting accurately
What you'll get in return
- A permanent opportunity with a fantastic company
- Every day is different in the world of Customer Service
- Independently create resolutions
- Direct liaison with external companies and delegating responsibilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.