- Altona Location
- Utilise your Freight Forwarding experience to excel in this CRM role
- $60k - $80k depending on experience
Our Client offers unique and customised end-to-end trade solutions that are not available in the mainstream transport and logistics sector. They are committed to continuously developing advanced logistic resolutions to ensure our clients are always competitive in the dynamic market environment in which they operate.
They can develop customer specific solutions and make a substantial difference to their client’s overall operational efficiencies. Using the right combination of our skills, systems and people, and their in depth understanding of the requirements and expectations of their customer’s industry, we are currently adding great value to their clients around the world.
Reporting to the CRM Team Manager – Your duties will include (not limited to)
- Ensure all Management Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set are met and reported
- Address any customer complaints through to conclusion (via a Corrective Action Report) ensuring both your manager and the responsible Sales Executive are kept in copy.
- Visit customers as per the CRM “Annual Visit Schedule” to build stronger relationships, ask how IFC can better service their needs and address any issues that they may raise.
- Ensure all Major Client Key Performance Indictors (MC KPI’s) and processes are documented and any reporting timelines are met.
- Act as an additional support to other Customer Service Staff when required, that is, cover for Short Term Leave and Peak Periods etc.
- Report any client irregularities with shipping, i.e. booking drop offs, etc.
- Report on any client irregularities with shipping i.e. Booking drop offs to both your Manager and the responsible Sales Executive.
- Report on and action any Jobs where Minimum Profit Margins are not being met.
- Identify and implement any cost cutting opportunities.
- Identify and report on any additional revenue generating opportunities.
- Increase the average Gross Profit per file for existing Business.
- Oversee the training of Clients on how to use the “Freight Supply Chain” Order Tracking System.
The Successful Candidate;
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, within the Freight Forwarding space
- Existing knowledge and experience of Global Freight movements
- Proven track record in Sales within the Freight Forwarding industry
- Ability to understand the entire sales process
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Time Management and organisation skills
- Passion & drive to deliver results
- The ability to build solid client relationships
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia’s leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume direct to Shane Clark - email@example.com