Get new similar jobs by email for
Looking for and experienced Customer Service Representative who has had exposure to management of a team within a small but busy environment
• Northern beaches location
• $60K + Super
• Free on-site parking
Our client is looking for and experienced customer service representative who has had exposure to management of a team within a small but busy environment.
About the company
This company is leader in online business across Australia, they have no speciality and sell a wide variety of products.
Duties and Reasonability's
• Taking inbound calls from customers
• Data entry
• Handling queries from customers
• Process orders
• Rostering the staff and making the Call Centre is running smoothly
• Ensuring that the teams KPI's and Targets are being met
• Keeping your team motivated and on task
• Process returns
Skills and attributes
• 3+years working within a Call Centre environment
• 1+years working in a Team Leader position
• Outstanding phone manor
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Able to coach and manage a team of 4 customer service representatives'
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service representative who has had exposure within a team leader position managing up to at least 4 people. This is a small office on the Northern Beaches which has a great family feel to it.
How to apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Please ensure all resumes are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Cash incentive referrals:
Command Recruitment have an exciting cash incentive referral program in place for all candidates who are referred to us and are successfully placed with one of our clients! Simply get your friends and colleagues to get in touch with us and we will take it from there it's that simple!