ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. We employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations. Our services are supported by a highly experienced management team, industry leading expertise and a strong local and national structure.
We are seeking a Casual Security Officer who has security and customer service experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service focus and a professional mannerism. The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality frontline customer service and support;
- Risk identification and issue resolution;
- Access Control system operation including programming Access cards and utilising computer systems;
- General security duties including administration tasks.
This role involves a full availability across a 7 day period.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for an opportunity with Wilson Security, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience and appropriate certification within the following areas
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal);
- Proactive and forward thinking to problem solving;
- Strong report writing and computer skills;
- Professional personal presentation;
- Exceptional work attendance;
- Current and valid NSW Security Licence;
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate
- Security Qualifications - minimum Cert II;
- Full, unlimited right to work in Australia.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Wilson Security is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Wilson Security Pty Ltd Master Licence 410462152.