Get new similar jobs by email for
Contracts Administrator required for momentous project working client side for Public Sector Organisation.
Your new company
This public sector organisation is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient contracts administration and governance support to the management of the division’s projects within a program.
· Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the
organisation and customers
· Support the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service
Contracts, including obtaining firm prices and/or budget estimates for future works and variations and
proof of necessary insurances
· Review, assess and process payment requests, variations and claims, and invoices in line with regular
budget forecasting and cost reporting to management.
· Support the identification, reporting and mitigation of project risks, including record-keeping of
personnel being used on the Contract and their qualifications as required under Engineering Authority
· Participate in the performance review and reporting for contractors and PSCs, thereby contributing to
the monthly reporting process, variation and claims reports and Audit Reviews
· Assess and value variations and contractual claims, ensuring that the requirements of the contract are
· Prepare, issue and respond to general correspondence in relation to the contract
What you'll need to succeed
-Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience preferably including experience in
contract/commercial support of delivery/infrastructure projects