Manpower are currently seeking a construction site supervisor for an ongoing role starting immediately. Focusing in predominately in commercial construction and refurbishment this position will see you managing the following tasks;
- Manage daily operation of site including personnel, program, logistics and safety
- Establish and maintain building sites and amenities
- Liaise with client contacts in regards to site based operations
- Provide technical knowledge required to ensure the building works are completed to a satisfactory standard, and manage the resolution of any defects in a timely manner.
- Monitor the construction program review and maintain short term programs, reporting to the project team.
- Coordinate sub-contract resources and manage delivery of material and plant.
- Manage sub-contractors
- Comply with all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and procedures
Successful applicants will need demonstrated experience in the following areas.
- Demonstrated ability to manage building and construction works
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow a program
- Experience working within a team environment
experience / Qualifications in the following areas will be highly regarded.
- Building supervisors registration
- Trade qualification
- Safety supervisors certificate.
For further information please contact Mark Pengilly @ Manpower on 8214 6200 or click on the apply button to submit your details for consideration.