Get new similar jobs by email for
Commercial Sales and Leasing E...
BRING YOUR BEST AND BE REWARDED
Your new company
Prioritising professionalism and service delivery across all aspects of the business, this well-established and highly regarded Property Group provides expert commercial, residential, strata management and investment solutions to their many valued clients. Securing experienced and committed personnel is imperative to ensuring the ongoing success of the business and you will be valued as an expert in your field.
Your new role
Identifying Commercial property listing opportunities, developing and maintaining a network of industry partners and negotiating property transactions from start to finish you will bring your well-established Commercial Property contacts and high level of self-determining success to establish your own value as part of a strong team of achievers. You will take pride in attaining personal success through delivering excellent customer service and displaying a strong work ethic.
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum 2 + years’ experience in Commercial Sales & Leasing
• Proven ability to meet targets
• Good working knowledge of the Perth market and CBD properties
• Dedication to providing an excellent level of customer service
• Established network of contacts to draw upon to write sales and lease agreements
• High level of conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
What you'll get in return
A genuine opportunity to achieve a healthy work/life balance without sacrificing financial remuneration, being part of a team focused on achieving significant growth in the Commercial Sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca Major on 9486 9553.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.