Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia`s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK`s Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people`s lives. As Coffey is part of the Tetra Tech Group, you`ll be joining a premier provider of international development and engineering services with over 16,000 staff working across 400 offices worldwide.
The Commercial Manager role reports directly to the Coffey Group Controller. The role is responsible for the overall financial and commercial management of Coffey International Development Australia (COZ). The role also provides management and oversight of a project accounting team.
Key objectives would include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of regular and timely reporting and comprehensive analysis to the Operating Unit General Manager, International Development Services President and COF Controller as directed
- Effective Working Capital Management for COZ (Coffey International Development Australia)
- Preparation and monitoring of the Annual Operating Plan and Mid-Year Forecast as well as quarterly forecast updates.
- Commercial analysis on contract deliverables, leveraged opportunities, contract change proposals and projects as requested to enhance commercial, operational and strategic decision making.
- Preparation and monitoring of capital budget and ensuring the integrity of operational and financial data used in the business reporting process.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations for the COZ on a Monthly Basis.
- Develop and implement adequate controls, procedures and standards across COZ and for overhead to support the monthly financial reporting process.
- Participate in bid/tender financial reviews, pricing and contract negotiation to ensure the best possible commercial outcome for COZ to maximise profit margin.
Position Description - Commercial Manager .pdf
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and commercially focused individual to join our dynamic and highly successful team. Ideally you will have:
- Previous Commercial Management experience
- Business leadership within a technical professional services environment
- Demonstrated experience managing a finance team in a multi-disciplined consulting environment
- Commercially astute with strong financial and contract management experience
- High level of organisational agility and the ability to navigate and manage complex financial issues
- Exceptional ability to build, strengthen and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Ability to build, develop and lead high performing teams and develop strong working relationships.
Coffey`s reputation for technical excellence and innovative solutions is what sets us apart. The diversity of the work we do and the career opportunities we provide is what makes the difference to our people.
For further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com quoting job reference 495281.
Applications close 6.00pm (Adelaide time) 12th May 2017.