Our client is one of Australasia’s largest Project Management consultancies offices in 5 Countries including multiple Australian offices and who work on a wide range of large scale projects.
Due to an expansion of new projects they are currently looking for 2 Project Managers.
- One role is based in their Darwin office delivering a variety of local and state Government projects.
- The 2nd role will be site based in regional NT delivering a major Capital works program of $500M, accommodation will be provided as part of the package.
- Around 3-5 years plus Project Management experience, to include previous experience working with a Client Side Consultancy.
- A proven background delivering Government projects within either Defence or Community Housing.
- A construction related degree, ideally Ba Cons Management.
- Strong client and stakeholder Management skills
- A sound knowledge of Contract Administration, Tendering and Project Coordination.
- The ability to liaise on all levels.
These are full time permanent roles that offer competitive packages and ongoing career development.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Jamie Lewis in confidence on 07 3910 2605 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.