Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Services Officer
An opportunity exists for a Client Services Officer work work within a State Government Department.
Your new company
An opportunity exists for a Client Services Officer in Strawberry Hills to work on a 3-6 month basis.
Your new role
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver housing services to vulnerable people to ensure that housing products and support services are effectively targeted to meet their housing needs.
Your main duties will involve:
• Handling phone enquiries from clients and members of the public and provide accurate and appropriate information to key stakeholders, to enhance client awareness of services and products which meet their needs.
• Initiate, coordinate and prioritize actions in response to calls from clients, members of the public and other relevant stakeholders.
• Undertake outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialised and ad-hoc projects.
• Undertake service quality checks and follow-up on referrals, applications and tenancy/housing related issues.
• Maintain records.
• Provide administrative support including correspondence processing and reporting.
• Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be available for a 3-6 month period and have a strong administrative/customer focused background. You will also have good IT skills and knowledge in Excel, Outlook, Word and TRIM.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication to this role you will receive an hourly rate of $30 per hour and have the chance to work within a fast growing state government department.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com