Files can be up to 500KB for file types .pdf .doc .docx .rtf .txt
Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
Client Service And Business Development Manager
Client Services & Business Development Manager
Dalton Handley 3 November 2015 Sydney
* Join a specialist business advisory firm
* Candidates looking to transition away from legal encouraged to apply
* Work as the key point of contact for BD in Sydney
* Focus on BD coaching and execution
* 12 month maternity leave contract commencing before or after Christmas
My client is a highly regarded business advisory and management consulting firm with a national footprint across Australia and long standing reputation for providing sound strategic advice in relation to complex business issues, restructures and turnarounds, and major financial transactions. As a result of an imminent 12 month maternity leave cover requirement, the firm is now seeking a strong mid level business development professional to work as the key point of contact in their Sydney office. The firm's young and ambitious partnership have a genuine appetite to grow their practice and will welcome the support of a proactive BD professional to support them as a sales coach. Given the forward thinking mind set of this firm, there may also be the opportunity for a commercially savvy candidate to have client facing responsibilities and support the fee earners with direct client contact.
Reporting into a highly experienced and very well regarded business development leader in Melbourne, the Client Services Manager will focus on driving key business development initiatives across the firm. As a leader in the BD team in Sydney, the position has responsibility for driving coordinated business development strategies across the firm's major service lines, industry teams and client relationships, including:
* Internally championing coordinated business development and ensuring its alignment with the firms strategy * Coaching partners and senior members of the firm on relevant aspects of client engagement and client relationship management * Building enthusiasm for, and coordinating the generation of, valuable ideas to share with clients * Driving and influencing the firms major client teams and industry groups, including appropriate tools, skills and behaviours * Editing and developing content for key marketing and business development materials * Facilitating client research, opportunity identification and coordinated pursuits * Supporting the firms client listening program.
Given the boutique nature of this firm, the successful candidate will need to present with the ability to build trust with and influence senior stakeholders and coach them effectively, but will also need to be happy rolling up their sleeves and executing where required. Crucial to your success will be capability to develop strong internal relationships and work effectively with a variety of personalities at all levels of the business. In addition, you will present with proven experience in client development and marketing having working in a complex professional services partnership.
To apply please contact Charles Handley, Director at Dalton Handley at email@example.com or +61 2 8346 6734+61 2 8346 6734.
Dalton Handley is a professional services marketing, communications and BD recruitment company. We form part of the worlds largest international alliance network of specialist recruiters spanning Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Middle East, Central Europe, UK and US. For more information and to review other positions we are working on, visit www.daltonhandley.com
Date Posted 16/2/2017
Category Program & Project Management
Location Sydney, NSW 2000
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Our records show that you've already applied for this position.
You already applied for this job.
Application for this role will take you to the advertiser's site