- Positions available across QLD, SA, NT and WA!
- Are you keen to leave medicare billings behind??
- Please call Joanne Burton on 07 3118 8135 for more details
Discover a unique and rewarding career looking after the health of Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel as a GP Medical Officer on base.
On behalf of Medibank's Garrison Health Services, Healthcare Australia has been subcontracted to deliver the On-base Primary Healthcare Services for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
HCA Defence has excellent opportunities for an experienced General Practitioners to utilize their medical skills in the role of Civilian Medical Officers.
We currently are seeking expressions of interest for locum and permanent roles across Queensland, South Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
To be successful for consideration as a Civilian Medical Officer you will need to meet the following criteria.
Essential Requirements for GP Medical Officer;
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Specialist Registration as a General Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- FACRRM, FARGP, FRACGP, or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander Joint Health Command (CJHLTH)
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate practitioner experience
- Have the ability to hold a baseline security clearance
- Successful completion of a criminal history check
If you would like to explore the option of changing your current location of work, please contact Joanne Burton on +61 7 3118 8135 or send your CV and email us for further information in the strictest confidence.