As one of Australia's leading builders our clients very strong pipeline has created the need for a Civil Structural Site Supervisor.
About the Company:
- With a national footprint, our client is a multi-award winning builder with a focus on quality delivery and exceptional customer service.
- With a long list of repeat clients, they are devoted to ensuring their high-end projects in commercial, education, retail, and hospitality are completed to specification within schedule and to budget.
- This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with some of Adelaide's leading construction professionals on iconic projects that you will be proud to promote as part of your professional portfolio. This is an organisation that partners with its clients and subcontractors to ensure its solid relationships are maintained and ultimately continue to grow.
- Analyse design and consult with the Construction Management Team on best practice construction delivery.
- Define schedule and procurement in line with the Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Be based on site during civil and structural construction to direct and monitor sub-contractor performance and prevent errors.
- Proven experience within a commercial or residential builder and ideally possess tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be highly self-motivated and driven.