- Looking for a contract role with big potential earnings? $$$
- Immediate start, 6 moth contract. Get paid for every hour you work!
- 5 - 6 days a week $80ph potential earnings of $5000 A WEEK!!!
Civil Project Engineer - Earthworks/ Landfill. 6 month contract on the Northern outskirts of Melbourne$50-80ph
Your new company
We have a requirement for a SPE of PM to manage a $4m contract at a Landfill on the outskirts of Melbourne's north. The job is already underway and is stretching current resource. It's a 6ha landfill cap that is programmed to run until August 2018. The project involves
- Subgrade bulk earthworks and trim - currently underway
- Installation of GCL / LLDPE / GCD geosynthetic liners - subcontracted.
- Bulk earthworks placement of an overlying scalps layer on top of geosynthetic liners
- Installation of stormwater management devices, culverts, swales, head walls etc
- Construction of crushed rock access tracks
- Concrete strip footing
- HDPE pressure pipeline
The role requires an autonomous SPE or PM to manage
- External consultant
- Quality. work methods, ITPs, Survey and CAD
- Program and EOT
- Internal resource planning, allocation and plant utilisation
- Cost and production tracking
- Variations and claims
- Internal reporting
- Safety & Envrio
You will be working alongside a dedicated Site Supervisor. Including subcontractors, roughly 20 people on site at any one time.You will report directly to the project director.
The site will typically work 6 days a week 7am to 5pm however this role will only be required Mon-Fri. Work location will primarily be on site however travel to other projects in the region and the head office in Leongatha and temp office in Kew will also be necessary from time to time.
A stand out candidate would have a strong earthworks background and exposure to geosynthetics. If you fit the the bill, send your resume straight over.
At present this is a 6 month contract with the potential to lead onto other projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call James now on 9642 4066. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.