The role to requires you to establish, maintain & continuusly improve service operation practices delivered under IT Change Management Division, ensuring Customer Satisfaction objectives are fully met or exceeded. Coming from an Agile background the ideal candidate will have experience in a continuous delivery model and understand the fluidity that comes from this type of environment.
- Lead the quality implementation of Service Operations practices with the IT Change Management and Service Transition Groups, including people and processes as well as technology, ensuring gaps in capability are identified and appropriate corrective actions are developed and implemented by the IT operations provider.
- Champion the IT Change Management Group across IT and all Customers
- Champion the IT Change Management and Service Transition capability requirements within IT. Manage the effective participation of the IT Change Management Group during escalations and Major Incidents
- Lead operational readiness within the IT Change Management Group by review and monitor relevant system, processes and resources for appropriate service delivery and results for current and future service management requirements.
- Lead operational readiness of IT Change Management tools and systems.
- Develop, implement and oversee any new service offerings that require IT Change Management, example Real Time Change Management,
- Manage and drive external organisations that interact with the IT Change Management Group such as other IT services providers, and user groups to provide superior levels of service for their customers
- Develop and execute a Continuous Improvement Program to continually measure the performance of the IT Change Management provider, including their engagement with Customers and other support groups; design improvements to processes, services and infrastructure.
For more information, hit the 'APPLY' now button, or alternatively contact Danny V on 02 8243 6818