What's on offer:
- Attractive rates of pay, currently $25.68-$26.01p/h base for this position
- Salary Sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Free parking on site
- Employment within a growing sector
We are currently seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Multiskilled Carer to work at our Juniper Pilgrim facility, a 39 place mixed care facility located in East Fremantle.
The purpose of this role will be to provide person centred care to our residents to improve their quality of life whilst adhering to Juniper's core values, policies and procedures. You will be required to assist our residents in daily living tasks and help them to maintain their independence and dignity. A caring nature is vital for this position.
On offer for the successful candidate will be a part-time position, working 20 hours per fortnight to cover a variety of shifts. The successful candidate must have experience as a Carer within Aged Care.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Providing assistance to residents with personal hygiene tasks including; bathing, dental hygiene, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence hygiene needs
- Supporting the maintenance or restoration of residents' independence by providing assistance in the use of mobility aids
- Responding to residents' care needs and emergency procedures, determining need for emergency care and informing the Manager, RN or EN as soon as possible
- Maintaining effective communication in the workplace, according to Juniper policy, by completing all documentation using iCare to the required standard
- Assisting residents with the administration of correct medication in accordance with Juniper policies
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or relevant experience in the industry
- Current First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Be able to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- Understanding of the ACFI documentation (desirable)
- Knowledge of current manual handling procedures (desirable)
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process and close advertising without prior notice.