Get new similar jobs by email for
Carer - $29ph - Disability Hom...
Carer - $29ph - Disability Home Care - D - Sydney
About the business
This is your opportunity to join a highly regarded team of carers. We are seeking people who have a passion for the wellbeing of others. We have a variety of clients requiring assistance with their day to day life activities.
What's on offer:
• Attractive rates of pay, currently $29 (base per hour) for this position
• Flexible hours
• Employment within a growing sector
Key Responsibilities of this role:
• Providing assistance to clients with personal hygiene tasks including; bathing, dental hygiene, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence hygiene needs
• Supporting the maintenance or restoration of residents' independence by providing assistance in the use of mobility aids
• Responding to clients' care needs and emergency procedures, determining need for emergency care and informing the Manager, RN or EN as soon as possible
• Assisting residents with the administration of correct medication
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
• Current First Aid Certificate (desirable)
• Police check
• Be able to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
If you want to earn some great cash and advance your care career, then please submit your application by clicking "APPLY NOW"