Get new similar jobs by email for
Capture Manager - Intelligence...
Soldier On supports Australian Defence Force veterans and their spouses with employment opportunities with various organisations across the country.
BAE Systems Australia's core values of Trusted, Innovative and Bold underpin everything that we do. We are a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are pleased to welcome applications for a new role within our Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance business. Reporting to the Program Manager, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of capture of new small to medium sized business opportunities from qualification of those opportunities through to contract award. This unique opportunity to make your mark in this success business may be based in Canberra or Adelaide to suit you.
In terms of your specific responsibilities, you will:
• Perform capture management for organic and major campaigns
• Provide leadership and day-to-day management of capture activities
• Engage with customers to influence strategy, requirements interpretation and solution options
• Develop business cases leading to the pursuit and bidding of opportunities
• Map and lead stakeholder management activities
• Support the Business Development team in customer demonstrations
• Provide formal monthly progress reports to the business as part of regular business reviews
• Coordinate and conduct bid status reviews for assigned campaigns
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
As an ideal application, you will present with:
• Demonstrated experience in a business winning role (or similar) coupled with familiarity and experience in the development of solutions and win strategies
• An understanding of the individual stages of the capture process from opportunity qualification through to contract acceptance
• Experience in developing commercial, teaming and/or partnering arrangements
• Knowledge of solution cost build up and established financial models and metrics
• Knowledge of cost base analysis, ‘price to win' and of International Traffic In Arms (ITAR)/import/export controls and protocols
• Exceptional relationship building and leadership skills, particularly as they relate to customer engagement coupled with superior interpersonal skills in general
• Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are an ADF veteran or spouse of a serving or ex-serving member and are interested in applying for the role, please hit the apply now button and submit your CV and cover letter. It is recommended that you combine the cover letter and CV into one document.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
For any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 27th Feb 2017