Get new similar jobs by email for
Cabinetmakers & Joiners
TLR is seeking multiple trade qualified Cabinet Makers & Joiners for immediate start. Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, Cranbourne areas
TLR Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd (TLR) is a specialist in the field of lifecycle contracted resources and a strategic business solution partner for Australia and New Zealand industries.
TLR's primary focus is asset life cycle support, thus creating employment opportunities both in Trades and Technical Engineering fields. We provide employees opportunities to work with us within our industry partner's sites, who also provide a high level of compliance to Safety, Employment obligations, Quality, Performance and Delivery.
We are seeking multiple positions of suitably qualified and experienced Cabinet Maker / Joiners with workshop and shop fitting experience for a number of project roles in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, Pakenham / Cranbourne areas; these are casual contract positions for an immediate start for the right persons. As part of a TLR team you will be working day shift within a dynamic management teams and fluid working environment with the potential opportunity for both workshop and installation work on site.
You need a minimum Cert 3 in Cabinet making & Joinery with proven track record and stable experience working in custom joinery workshops and with professional and safety focused installation teams.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Able to read and interpret shop drawings as well as working with architects and designers to individual client specifications using joinery equipment and tools
• Demonstrated work history, professional approach with customer focused attitude
• Experience and or knowledge of CNC machines would be an advantage
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and lateral thinking with an analytical eye for problem solving.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to meet key delivery and program time times
• You will need a positive can-do attitude, excellent organisational and time management skills, good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with conflicting work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to work as a pro-active team member within these projects.
For further details please contact George Greaves at TLR on 1300 32 1010 or register on online at www.TLRcontracting.com.au We look forward to speaking with you soon.