Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Services Manager
Manager: Business Services
A leading Public practice firm in Adelaide is looking to appoint a Business Services Manager who is passionate and results focused. The role is suited to an accounting professional who enjoys working with private clients and is passionate about timely and cost effective service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing strategic advice, innovative solutions and service excellence to small to medium enterprises.
• Generate revenue by winning new clients
• Proactive Business advice, Client development, coordinating data with clients, presentation of new ideas to client
• Develop a strong rapport with existing clients and assist in the development of new work from existing clients Assist clients with the practical implementation of advice, in particular, undertaking procedures to implement structuring/restructuring advice, improve business processes, preparation of cash flows, forecasts and budgets
• Assist management of workflow and mentoring of lower level staff to ensure KPI’s are achieved
Qualifications and experience required
• Degree qualified in commerce, accounting or equivalent and eligible for membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants or CPA.
• Proven work experience in a professional services firm
• CA or CPA qualified
• Demonstrated ability to establish positive client relationships
• Demonstrated high standard of professional presentation
• Demonstrated ability to manage teams
• Management of personal work in progress (WIP)
This role will see you enjoy plenty of client contact within a well-respected Accounting firm.
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Pramod Jaiswal on 0432 175 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au