- Business Process Analyst
- competitive rate
- until June 2018
Contract until June, Parramatta, Business Process Analyst
Your new company
This Government Department delivers a diverse range of essential services as well as supporting the community through a number of initiatives. This department now requires a Business Process Analyst to assist with their finance operations.
Your new role
As a Business process analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing business processes to identify opportunities for greater efficiency and innovation.
- Undertaking qualitative and quantitative research to evidence and support business change and innovation priorities.
- Draft specifications and business cases needed to inform and justify resource management strategy and account for expected benefits and benefit realisation.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, and stakeholders to understand and work collaboratively to resolve issues.
- Managing projects and associated governance and reporting requirements as well as developing and maintaining online learning materials and other online content
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant skills and knowledge needed through prior experience
- Demonstrated competency of Business process analysis.
- Proven experience in researching, identifying and documenting requirements
- Self-motivation with proven ability to manage own activities and meet deadlines
- Work autonomously and communicate effectively
What you'll get in return
On offer is a contract that runs through until June and is based in one of Sydney’s most up and coming areas. This is the perfect opportunity to work with professionals such as yourself who thrive on performing to high standards on challenging pieces of work.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role please send through your resume to Georgia.Crompton@hays.com.au or call Georgia Crompton at Hays Projects & Business Change on 9249 2217