- Business Development Manager
- Permanent Darwin job
- Work for leading company within water industries
Permanent Business Development Manager Darwin job, working for a leading national organisation within water.
Your new company
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of water and environmental solutions and work closely with a broad range of industries in providing them with pipes, vales and hydrants amongst other products. They are actively seeking an experienced and ambitious Business Development Manager for this permanent Darwin job.
Your new role
Day-to-day, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Maximize financial performance of the region by expanding the rentals and sales of the company’s products and services.
- Grow and maintain an effective sales pipeline utilizing internal sales software.
- Partner with the Branch Manager to establish sales territories, goals, and forecast for growth within the Northern Territory.
- Submit monthly reports concerning sales related activities for opportunities, quotes, orders, and problem resolution.
- Maintain monthly forecasts accurately projecting current and future business.
- Identify and source new business resulting in the growth of the region at or above target.
- Develop and communicate to senior management knowledge of competitors in territory.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role, you will require the following;
- Experience with pumps, mixers, electrical controls, hydraulics, and ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics is a plus.
- Ability to manage and develop an assigned territory by identifying opportunities of service and sales, preparing detailed proposals, closing contracts and providing customer support, allied with a self-confident, self-motivated approach and excellent communication/negotiation skills
- High mechanical aptitude, superior customer service, computer and presentation skills, and have solid logical troubleshooting capability.
- Underground construction experience is a plus.
- You will have a solid professional background and network within the Northern Territory.
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary package including excellent commission structure, company car, phone and laptop are on offer to the successful applicant. Further details of this will be discussed in interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
For more information on the role, please feel free to contact our Sales & Marketing specialist Killian any time on 08 89436000 or via email at email@example.com