- CBD Offices
- Progressive Working Environment
- Specialist Banking
Your new company
My client are a market leader across commercial and corporate lending, they are trade & invoice finance experts and are currently recruiting a BDM to join there expanding team due to a recent internal promotion. This organisation pride themselves in promoting a diverse and positive culture across the bank where high performers are rewarded. They also actively promote a flexible working environment and advocate a work from home policy at least 1 day a week.
Your new role
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for managing and growing an existing portfolio of Trade and Invoice Finance clients, providing specialist sales drive, support and training to our Relationship Management Teams.
- Ownership of the agreed Trade & Invoice Finance Asset and Revenue individual budget and contribution to the State/Region outcome
- Responsible for enhancing and broadening existing client relationships by developing trusted advisor status and increasing the number of Trade & Invoice Finance clients who maintain facilities.
- Provide training, guidance and support to key internal stakeholders / business partners.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Trade & Invoice Finance sales initiatives
- Compliance with all legislative, regulatory and corporate policy requirements and standards
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in a Business Development/ Relationship Manager Commercial/ Corporate lending position with an in-depth understanding of Trade & Invoice Finance.
- Understanding of the individual complexities of customers’ financial needs
- Confidence in developing and implementing business plans, strive to provide great, personalized customer experience and take ownership of the agreed Trade Finance Asset and Revenue budget for the region
- Ability to analyse and interpret customers’ whole trading cycle and recommend appropriate working capital solutions to meet the funding requirements of the different stages.
- A strong track record in collaborating across teams including team members, business partners and stakeholders
- Experience financing the whole supply chain, including debtor finance, would be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
In return you will join a market leading bank and a high performing team You will obtain an attractive salary package, company benefits and further career opportunities for the right candidate are assured. This bank offer a significant career path and actively promote employees from within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Shane Finnerty now on 8226 9861 for a confidential discussion on your career.