Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Executive...
Our client is currently seeking a professional and self-driven Business Development Executive who is capable of building and growing a successful business of mortgage brokers across SA/NT.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensuring that existing clients are serviced and retained whilst identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop referral opportunities and develop share of wallet
• Generating new business growth and meeting revenue, compliance and service targets
• Recruiting and on boarding of new brokers as well as managing the broker transitioning period
As the ideal candidate you will have:
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• The ability to establish new key referral partners and source new business
• Previous mortgage broking experience
• An understanding of profit and loss statements and balance sheets
• Strong customer service and attention to detail
• A complex Retail, Commercial Banking, marketing, accounting, or finance background
• Proven ability to source new business to form effective relationships
• The ability to seek and increase customer base
• Previous credit/cash-flow analysis experience within the SME or Commercial Banking sector (ideally)
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Brydie Ansell on 0499 771 629 to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au