Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Banking Manger - Sout...
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Banking Manager to join their highly successful team based in the South/Western suburbs of Adelaide.
• Building relationships and managing a portfolio of multiple banking relationships
• Maintain relationships conducting thorough conversations across the full spectrum of your customers banking needs, from cash flow to, lending to payments
• Understand the local market, providing advice based on your knowledge.
• Be proactive within the market but talking to local businesses to understand their customer base and motivators.
• Achieve set KPI’s and sustain revenue generation
As a Commercial Banker, you will be passionate about developing and strengthening customer relationships by providing personalised solutions from a wide range of banking products and services.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong relationship management and business development skills
• Previous commercial and/or small business banking experience
• Previous sales background and advanced customer relations skills
• Thorough knowledge of credit administration and credit quality
• Sound business development capability
• Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
• Thorough understanding of business financial statements and credit analysis
• Must be highly responsive, client focused, achievement oriented, results-focused, and a team player
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to expand on your current skills and knowledge within a highly regarded organisation.
Our client is a leading name in financial services and an advocate for ongoing development of internal staff. They have a tremendous remuneration structure and a strong referral process.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a role with extensive long-term development potential.
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Brydie Ansell on 0499 771 629 to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au