Get new similar jobs by email for
Bulk Tanker Driver - HR/DG lic...
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Delivery Bulk Driver based in the Para Hills area. You will be required to deliver LPG to customer sites around the Metro Area.
This role is very busy in peak periods requiring Monday - Friday shifts and may require weekend work if needed.
As the face of this Global Company, you are also required to be well-presented and deliver great customer service.
Your duties will include:
* Operate and maintain an LPG distribution tanker completing multi drop deliveries
* Carry out daily mechanical inspection of vehicle
* Report potential new customers and or customer requirements to sales management
* Be safety conscious and abide by all regulations associated with the position
* Completion of driver log book and run summaries
* Report to transport scheduler any missed deliveries and sequencing or route abnormalities
* Liasing with customers in a professional manner at all times.
The successful Candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 years driving experience operating a HR licence with clear driving history
* Dangerous Goods Licence covering Class 2 (preferred)
* Previous experience working within a depot
* Strong mechanical / technical aptitude
* General maintenance experience
* Customer service experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Trouble shooting experience
* Be able to pass Medical / Drug & Alcohol test
If you meet the above criteria then click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions then please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on 08 9479 0110.
Please note this position is only open to WA residents with unlimited work rights.