Get new similar jobs by email for
Branch Manager - Darwin
Our client is currently seeking a driven and relationship focused Branch Manager to lead a successful retail branch based in the Northern Territory. This role is well suited to a developing leader seeking progression.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Demonstrating leadership within the business and the local community
• Driving business development and sales activity to create business growth with a focus on customer acquisition and retention
• Focusing on the sales performance, coaching, and professional development of staff
• Establishing and developing community partner relationships
As the ideal candidate for the role, you will be passionate about leadership and will be the driving force behind sales, service, compliance and growth amongst your team.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
• Passionate about developing and strengthening customer relationships by providing personalised solutions from a wide range of banking products and services
• Committed to making a difference in your local community
• Able to show demonstrated experience within banking, lending, or a team management environment
• Able to engage your natural leadership, coaching and mentoring skills to ensure the ongoing success of your team
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Brydie Ansell on 0499 771 629 to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au