Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client is a well-established company with an excellent engineering reputation in the design and manufacture of special purpose equipment for industry.
Situated in Geelong, they are true industry leaders in engineered solutions, they offer a "one-stop" solution to their clients providing a complete service from the design through the manufacture, installation and commissioning phases.
The position requires a trade qualified Boilermaker / Metal Fabricator, with demonstrated stainless steel and sheet metal experience. You will be working and reading from engineering drawings, at times working autonomously. Occasional on site work may be required.
Ideally we would like you to offer the following:
* Excellent welding ( mig, tig & arc) and fabrication skills
* Impressive work history in the trade.
* Fabricate products to specific tolerances
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and diagrams.
* Excellent communication skills
* Mature and positive attitude
A very attractive salary package is on offer for the successful candidate. To register your interest, please apply now or call Sally on 03 5221 5599.