Get new similar jobs by email for
Automotive Store Manager - She...
We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service that will look after the existing client base as well as build new relationships
• Generous salary accompanied by a bonus scheme
• Fully maintained company vehicle.
• Team member discounts and laundered uniforms for your convenience
• Technical development and career progression opportunities
• Excellent work environment and conditions with a friendly team
• Fully equipped workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment
• Motor Mechanic Trade Qualifications
• Proven work experience running a workshop and managing staff
• Experience in the retail/sales space within the automotive industry
• Good people skills
• Administration skills and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• A good understanding of budgets and KPI'S would be highly regarded
• Drivers license
• Available to work every Second Saturday
Who we are
Kmart Tyre and Auto Service is one of Australia's leading service repair businesses with over 240 stores nationwide and more than 1,300 team members. You'll be part of one of those store teams, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of vehicles while providing great service to our customers.
For more information visit our website http://www.ktas.com.au/careers /