Get new similar jobs by email for
Workforce International, one of Australia’s largest private recruitment and staffing specialists, is supporting one of Australia’s iconic companies with mechanical trades staff for the service and maintenance of heavy equipment in the aviation industry.
This role involves diagnosing and rectifying electrical issues found in equipment such as:
- Aircraft Push Back Tugs
- Catering trucks
- Baggage handling vehicles and equipment
- A wide variety of light airport service vehicles.
Main tasks include:
-Support and assist other technicians in electrical services
- Manage workload, to ensure that all equipment is prioritised.
- Adhere to all health & safety and environmental procedures.
- Respond to breakdowns within required response time SLA’s
- Diagnosis and repair of ground support equipment and vehicles
You will have a strong trade background in servicing heavy equipment, ideally with truck, bus and / or mining / earthmoving equipment.
Other mandatory requirements are:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Proficient in hands-on fault diagnosis
- Experience working with heavy vehicles in service and repair
- Versatile with an ability to work within a team environment.
As you will be working on airport grounds, applicants will need to submit to criminal records check, drug and alcohol screening and a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below or phone 03 9377 0300.