Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Store Manager - Wool...
Assistant Store Manager | Woolworths Fuel Alice Springs
Looking to ignite your career? Fuel your future with us!
• Dynamic, market leading operation
• Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian retail
• Immerse yourself within a culture that offers real opportunities for career development
Operating since 1996, Woolworths Fuel is growing fast offering pay point and convenience sites to our customers nationally. We are much more than a Fuel retailer though, we are part of Woolworths Limited which is made up of the most recognisable and trusted brands in retailing.
Our expertise stretches across food, liquor, fuel, general merchandise, financial services and home improvement and we're building on that foundation to diversify into new areas.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be dedicated to making your store shine. You will be accountable for maximising sales, profit and growth each and every week!
• Flexibility and Autonomy
• Maximise sales, profitability and opportunity for growth
• Ensure the health and safety of all store associates and customers
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
As an Assistant Store Manager your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond will see you thrive in our fast paced retail environment.
Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience. Your exceptional multi-tasking abilities and observation skills will enable you to be responsible for the safety and security of the site.
You will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service, providing training and development of team members in sales, service and safety.
• Strong financial management skills
• Experience in developing staff and motivating teams
• Ability in people and stock management, merchandising and loss prevention
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au