- Grand opening March 2018!
- Be rewarded annually with a bonus incentive structure that is exclusive to our G8 Education leadership team
- A Dedicated Leadership and Management program delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to operate a highly regarded ELC and wish to lead a team of passionate and qualified educators? G8 Education is now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Centre Manager to take on this exciting new role.
Greenwood Scoresby is a brand new, purpose-built centre with nature-inspired outdoor play areas that offer an active learning and encouraging environment for our children to grow. Our environments have been specifically designed by some of our sectors’ talented experts to effectively support you and your team within our 120 place service. This beautiful centre will be well-equipped with the best resources and facilities available to Early Education; including Extra-Curricular Programs, a dedicated Art/ Music/ Yoga studio and partnerships with community local organisations.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Manager in day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures, and KPI targets
- Supervise the programs and the quality of care the Centre provides
- Ensure that the programs provided encompass all aspects of children development
- Maintain and implement Centre policies and procedures
- Maintain the Centre’s records
- Identify and assist in meeting the training needs of team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with parents, G8 Education Management, team members and children
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- A current Blue Card
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge on the use of QikKids and CCMS
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- Being highly organised and ability to multi-task
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- Unique and individual professional development
- Generous Child Care discounts
- Holistic Health and Wellness program (including annual flu shots)
- Access to exclusive discounts and promotions on accommodation, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Visa Sponsorship options
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.