Get new similar jobs by email for
Aquatic Attendant - Season 5
Seasonal casual positions – Award rates apply
Based at Wet ‘n’ Wild Sydney, Prospect
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry.
Comprising of Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country,
Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World
and Sea World Resort, and the biggest and best Water Theme Park;
WetnWild Sydney. The company encourages a fun, entertaining and
enthusiastic environment for all of its team, and if you're thinking this must be
an awesome place to work - you're right!
About the role:
As part of our successful team, you will need to comply with the designated procedures, safe operation of all attractions and ensuring we operate within all OH&S boundaries.
As a Aquatic Attendant with Wet n Wild Sydney, you will be required to demonstrate a high level of physical fitness, strength and stamina. Successful applicants will receive qualifications of the highest standards through an International Lifeguard Training Program
You will be responsible for:
• Following the correct operating procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual to ensure a safe and fun environment for guests.
• Positive interactions with our guests to ensure that they receive quality service
• Tactfully dealing with guests who do not meet ride restrictions
• Operating various attractions throughout the park in a safe manner
• Following all operating procedures for attractions
• Administering CPR or other emergency care whenever required.
• Providing high quality of service and interpersonal communication to guests and team members.
• Attend all required training to maintain knowledge and skills related to industry standards and guidelines.
• Report any faults, machinery failure and maintenance requirements to ensure the safe controlled operation of the attractions.
• Ensure that your surrounding work area is kept clean and tidy and clear of hazards and report any H&S issues to your Supervisor.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
• Clear verbal and written communication
• Highly developed Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• High level of Health & Safety knowledge
• Must be over 18 years of age
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays. Initial contract period is September 2017 to May 2018.
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace. Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including free entry and discounts.
Applicants please visit: