Get new similar jobs by email for
APS 4 Provider Registration Of...
• monitoring of the CRM inbox for work on hand;
• reviewing registration decision recommendations submitted to the Provider Registration Team by the DHS Smart Centre Provider Support and Assessment Team;
• making decisions to Approve or Reject provider registration applications;
• making recommendations to the Assistant Director Provider Registration regarding Revocation of registered providers;
• provide general administrative support and contribute to the operations of the work area;
• other duties as directed by the Team Leader Provider Registration.
This position will be offered for a specified term of up to 12 months, with the possibility of extension up to three years.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment National Police History check, and provide evidence of Australian Citizenship. Failure to do so may jeopardise your offer of employment.
Dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
Non-ongoing opportunity will be offered for a specified term
Up to 12 months with possibility to extend to 3 years
RecruitAbility applies to this vacancy. Under the RecruitAbility scheme you will be invited to participate in further assessment activity for the vacancy if you choose to apply under the scheme; declare you have a disability; and meet the minimum requirements for the job. For more information see: http://www.apsc.gov.au/priorities/disability/recruitability .
About National Disability Insurance Agency
The purpose of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability. The NDIA will also provide great benefit to the families and carers of Australians living with disability.
The NDIS is designed to enhance the quality of life and increase economic and social participation for people with disability and will mean peace of mind for every Australian who has, or might acquire, a disability.
We are committed to becoming a model employer for people with disability who are specifically encouraged to apply