Our client requires experienced Apple / iOS Application Developers to join a highly motivated team, focused on the development and maintenance of mobile device applications. The successful applicant will be involved with innovative projects - delivering digital solutions for the department, including the current suite of Express Plus mobile apps.
- Australian Citizenship
- Active Security Clearance
- for existing Express Plus mobile applications
- Work as part of a multi-skilled, multi-disciplined development team to deliver digital solutions
- Deliver high quality digital channel solutions for the client`s customers.
- Develop mobile device application code with minimal or no supervision, using various templates and tools in the IOS XCode environment.
- Apply various IOS specific development methodologies and tools relevant to the role and activities
- Mentor other developers and transfer knowledge
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Develop WCAG compliant and accessible mobile device applications
- Maintain a knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies affecting mobile device development.
To be considered for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact SAUL at AUREC on 02 6162 9612.