Get new similar jobs by email for
Allied Health Secretary /Recep...
Secretary /Receptionist Allied Health
The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City Campus, Parkville
Melbourne Health is Victoria’s second largest public health service. We provide comprehensive acute, sub-acute, general, specialist medical and mental health services through both inpatient and community based facilities through the following services: The Royal Melbourne Hospital – City Campus, The Royal Melbourne Hospital – Royal Park Campus, North Western Mental Health, RMH Kidney Care Service and Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Administration /Receptionist to join our friendly and supportive Allied Health team in a Full Time permanent role. This position is a crucial role within the Allied Health Department and will be responsible for providing the Allied Health department with general secretarial and administrative support.
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a number of activities, including but not limited to:
* Reception - answering phones/pagers
* Administrative duties - typing, faxing, photocopying, laminating of documents
* Provide high quality customer service to people presenting to Allied Health reception
* Prepare minutes and correspondence as necessary
* Book outpatient appointments and transport as requested
The ideal candidate will possess excellent computer, people and time management skills and the ability to multi-task and interact with staff and patients. A "can do attitude" is essential.
Melbourne Health is a values based organisation. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement.
• Salary Packaging
• Reward & Recognition Programs
• Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; staff gym, staff health service, peer support program and EAP
• Discounted Staff Parking
Closing Date: 12/02/2017 12:00:00 AM
Job Status: ]]/>