Get new similar jobs by email for
We are currently seeking experienced Concrete Agitator Truck Drivers to work for a recognised concrete construction company. This role is based across three sites in the greater Adelaide Metro area. These are long term roles to join an established construction transport team assisting to meet new project guidelines.
The role involves deliveries around the Adelaide Metro area to various construction sites. You will be required to wash down at the end of each day and complete necessary paperwork associated with product drop off, quality assurance of loads and vehicle maintenance. This role will be based across 3 different sites - Landsdale, Elizabeth and Brompton so flexibility is essential.
The days of work are Monday to Friday, with regular overtime and some weekend work as required.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Agitator driving around the greater Adelaide Metro area
* Delivery of concrete to construction sites
* Long hours, including some weekend work and overtime
* General daily truck maintenance
* Be on call 24/7
To be successful for this position you must possess:
* A current HR Australian Licence
* 3 years proven driving experience
* 2 working references from the last 6 months
* A Commercial Driving medical (or willing to get one)
* Be able to pass a medical and Drug and Alcohol test
* Your own reliable transport to and from site
If you meet the above criteria and want an opportunity at this great long term role then click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions then please call Programmed Integrated Workforce on 9479 0110.
Please note: Only Australian residents currently living in SA with unrestricted working rights may apply for this role.