Get new similar jobs by email for
Aged Care | Director of Nursin...
Work for an Aged Care Provider that provides a Family like environment for both its residents and staff.
I am currently recruiting for a great opportunity to work for a family owned residential care provider which provides a family like culture in the workplace, located about a 18Km commute North of Adelaide CBD. This Aged Care provider's number one priority is to provide the highest standards of Care to their residents. They pride themselves on quality of service and staff retention.
To be successful you will require the following attributes.
• Registered Nurse qualifications (current AHPRA)
• Have considerable experience at senior management level and illustrate your effectiveness in management and as an aspirational leader
• Display competence in client focused aged care programs with a contemporary approach
• Demonstrate abilities as an agent of change and continual improvement
• Possess skills in financial management and planning
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of accreditation requirements, ACFI funding requirements and documentation
Benefits of the role:
• Thorough hand over from current DON
• A unique Director of Nursing position in a well-managed residence
• A supportive management team who encourage professional development
Key Selling Points
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you don't hesitate in applying now.
If this is not quite the position for you, but you are experienced in the Aged Care Sector please don't hesitate to contact Marion Keaingin complete confidence at; email@example.com
I will keep you notified of all the relevant roles in the Aged Care sector.