- P/T - own car allowance OR F/T - full maintained co. car, fuel & personal use
- Salary Packaging - Professional & personal development - health & wellness prog.
- Laptop & Phone - Award winning - Forward thinking - non-traditional company
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Aged Care Assessor (Wellbeing Manager) P/T or F/T | South Burnett | KINGAROY, QLD
Required: Must have an unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence and own Car| Be a Registered Nurse OR Allied Health Professional such as a Physiotherapist/OT OR hold a relevant Certificate in Aged Care, Community, Case Management
- P/T - Salary packaging - Daily travel allowance for own car OR F/T - fully maintained company car and fuel; use for personal use
- Professional and personal development - Access to comprehensive health and well-being programs
- Technology kits including a laptop and smart phone
- Being a part of an award winning, forward thinking and non-traditional company - Positive team culture where everyone matters
- This is a community based role where you will travel to clients home within the Wide Bay region to complete assessments and care plans. Most of the referrals will be around Kingaroy
- This is a fixed term contract until June 2018.
- Have demonstrated excellence in assessment and goal orientated support planning in aged, community, health, or social services
- Work remotely with a high degree of drive and be part of a wider mobile virtual team
- Use your exceptional communication skills to confidently be able to engage and motivate clients, families, staff, and other stakeholders with a positive approach
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare reports, contribute to operational plans, conduct, and facilitate presentations
- Have the ability to develop great working relationships with referral agencies and health services that encourage cooperation, accountability and promote the business and its services
- Must have an unrestricted Australian driver’s licence
- Be a Registered Nurse, Allied Health Professional such as a Physiotherapist, OT, OR hold a relevant certificate in Aged Care/Community/Case Management
- The ability to attend 15 days of initial training and orientation at Coolangatta, QLD, and 13 days of training from home (5.5 weeks of full time training in total all costs paid for) commencing Monday, 13 March 2017
- Have a stable internet access (as you will be a virtual worker)
- Have proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel interstate and stay away from home at least 2 days every month
- We encourage people with disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job
Please only apply for this position if you have ALL of the requirements listed above.
Please attach your resume and cover letter and we will email you straight away regarding this vacancy.