Our client in the Oil and Gas industry are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their high performing Customer Service teams on a six month contract based in the Melbourne CBD.
- To successfully contribute to overall business objectives and goals by responding to Australian & New Zealand customer contacts relating to the marketing operations in an efficient, cost effective and customer responsive manner.
- Assist with administration tasks as required by assisting to respond to and action customer requests received via fax and written notification and other administrative duties that support the wider Customer Support Team.
- Predominantly actioning customer contacts email and written notification.
- Manage allocation of Email and written Customer correspondence.
- Collate and manage data for in house processes.
- Meet your individual productivity & behavioural KPI`s and contribute positively to achieving team and organisational targets.
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Operate effectively and professionally within a team environment - strong team player
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with stakeholders in other teams
- Assist with non-core functionality projects
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role.
- Experience in customer service would be ideal.
- Organised, proactive and methodical in approach.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
If this sounds like you, please apply or contact Sujitha Ramesh on (03)9211 6426 for a confidential discussion.