Get new similar jobs by email for
Administration/Weigh Bridge Op...
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking an experienced Weigh Bridge Operator to be the first and last point of contact for one of our large national clients located in Moriac.
This pivotal role is a temporary assignment that is scheduled to commence early March 2018 and the duration will be 4 - 5 months. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 6:45am - 17:00pm and included every Saturday 6:45am - 12:30pm depending on the day and work load.
The role will involve managing the daily entry of trucks to the site Quarry, Managing the truck driver`s stock quantities and product amounts, ticketing the invoices into the database, ensure accurate batches and weights of products are exactly entered and bill to appropriately.
To be considered for this position you will meet the below key criteria
* Knowledge with the use of SAP (or similar program)
* Previous Quarry experience will be highly regarded
* Previous weigh bridge operations will be preferable
* Experienced with use of computers, in particular Microsoft suite & emails
* Excellent customer service expertise
* Accurate data entry into in house system
* Knowledge and promote safe working environments
* Enforce site safety rules and procedures to others whom arrive to site
All candidates will be able to demonstrate the below qualities
* Motivated individual to achieve site targets
* Complete a mandatory site Pre-employment medical
* Pass a drug and alcohol assessment
* Own Vehicle and valid drivers` licence to get to and from site
* Computer savvy
* Approachable personality, someone who can work with all levels of workers
* Friendly customer service manner on the phone and in person
* Willing to learn new tasks quickly
* Excellent listening skills
* Reading and writing English skills
The Quarry would like someone who will be ready to commence work as of the 5th of March, therefore if you have any holidays planned then this position may not suit, as it is to cover someone who is away on leave. If you have the drive to want to learn the sites processes, then there is an opportunity for more administrative duties to be given once the weigh bridge is operated to the sites standards.
If you have the above skills and are available to work the full site hours then we want to hear from you, Please apply via the link, come into the office with an updated resume, please have 2 contactable referees or call the Geelong Office on 03 5247 6900 and speak with one of our friendly recruitment consultants.