A brilliant opportunity has risen for a motivated Administrator Support Officer to provide administrative services and join their growing team.
Our client is an award winning aged care provider across Sydney. They are dedicated to changing the face of aged care through delivering a holistic approach of optimal care and wellbeing for all our residents and clients here in Western Sydney.
Working closely with the Regional Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Utilise a person-centred and strengths based approach, engage with people who are blind or living with low vision and their families and provide a positive initial contact experience and a pathway to achieving personal outcomes
- Process incoming referrals for service through a variety of entry points including management of the My Aged Care and National Disability Insurance Scheme portals, telephone based and walk in referrals
- Contribute to the region achieving the standards and key performance indicators relating to intake and referral
- Monitor referral trends and produce reports to assist the Regional Manager with decision making
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
- Complete routine financial transactions and purchasing services, ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years administrative or executive support experience within Aged Care/NFP industry
- Advanced level in MS Office Suite of programs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, use initiative and be flexible with regard to task management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities including paid training and ongoing professional development
- Professional and collaborative team environment
- Attractive rates of pay
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sowon Lee on 02 8221 8153.