- Work for a well established Federal Government
- Competative salary rates
- CBD location
An exciting new opportunity to work in a well established Federal Government Agency in a CBD location.
Reporting to the Assistant Director Client Services the successful candidate will be required to manage client enquiries related to the delivery of applications and Australian Travel Documents.
The incumbent is expected to have strong customer service experience and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to independently navigate IT systems, work with stakeholders and submit case summaries for decision.
- Monitor and undertake investigation of applications not yet received by the Sydney Office.
- Undertake investigations of travel documents not yet received by the applicant.
- Make a recommendation for a replacement passport or a recommendation for re-lodgement of a passport application.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage client contact enquiries received in person, over the phone and via email.
- Undertake case management from start to resolution of the enquiry.
- Provide well written case summaries and recommendations for decisions
- Update case management system, maintain records and work with spreadsheets.
- Undertake other passport production processing when required
Skills and experience
- Administrative experience in navigating IT systems including Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written client/customer service experience including in service delivery
- Proven ability in applying legislation, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, respond to challenges, set priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Appropriate training on passport legislation, policy and guidelines will be provided.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
Please contact Sophie Kelly on 0282332252 or email on email@example.com for more assistance.