Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant with TRIM experience to join their vibrant team based in Parramatta. You will be responsible for providing Administrative and Clerical support to the established team.
Our client is a State Government organisation who provides high quality services and influences on major public works to the community here in Western Sydney.
Working closely with the Administration Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Attending to inquiries both over the phone and via email
- Records management
- Reception and clerical duties
- Assisting with the management of the switchboard
- Provide administrative support to the Administration Manager and Team
- Follow administrative systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible as required.
- Filing, scanning and processing documents
- Generate reports as required
- Data Entry
The successful candidate will have:
- Confident across TRIM (data base management system)
- Demonstrated commitment to previous customer service either administrative roles in government environment (minimum 2 years)
- Actively listen, and identify ways to ensure all have an opportunity to contribute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous Data Entry experience is desirable
- Strong attention to details
- Caring responsibility and flexible working hours
- Professional and collaborative team environment
- Attractive rates of pay
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sowon Lee on 02 8221 8153.