Get new similar jobs by email for
A reputable funds management and private equity business is seeking an Administrator to join their friendly team environment!
About the role
My client is seeking a friendly and professional Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their supportive and stable team environment. The ideal individual will have excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible. You will be well presented, articulate in your communication, show sound judgement and discretion and used to a demanding environment.
As the face of the office, you will liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, assisting with general inquiries and providing quality administrative assistance to the team as required. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
• Meeting clients and visitors and advising appropriate staff members and guiding to relevant meeting rooms
• Processing of incoming and outgoing daily mail
• Social media and website management
• Ordering stationary and office supplies
• Responding to queries from staff. This includes transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
• Oversight of rental property bookings
• Maintaining a clean, professional client floor at all times
• Set up of rooms for meetings/functions
• Travel bookings
• Newsletter/invitation design
• Back up for Executive Assistant
• Other ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills / Experience
• Computer literate to intermediate level including (MS office suite & internet)
• Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
• Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
• Discretion in relation to confidential information
• Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work, good oral communication skills, including the ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people and to use discretion with confidential information
• Good written communication skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
Based in Melbourne CBD, this organisation is a reputable funds management and private equity business. This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Elise Dawson on 03 9616 2650.