We are on the lookout for a new Accounts Receivable Officer to join our clients expanding team due to ongoing growth in all areas. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will perform all functions of Accounts Receivable and have a proactive, conscientious approach.
The client is based in the Melbourne CBD in the facilities services space.
- Accurately process, monitor and report on debtors
- Ensure proper documentation and authorisation is kept up to date
- Daily reconciliations
- Communicate with customers and resolve problems
- Ability to manage your own portfolio of debtors
- Self motivated and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ensure collections process and company procedures are adhered to on every call
- Undertake other accounts and administration tasks as directed from time to time
If you like the sound of this; we are after a hard-working customer focused Accounts Receivable Officer with these key requirements:
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a busy multi-tasking and time dependent environment
- Friendly, outgoing, team player
- High attention to detail and a positive attitude towards work
- Excellent understanding of the accounting process
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in Excel
- Xero experience preferred
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be remunerated with a salary between $50,000 & $60,000 plus super
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brenden Clark on +61 3 8616 6218.