An opportunity now exists for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the Finance team. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the Hotel`s debtor function.
If you enjoy variety in your day and finding solutions to problems in a busy environment – then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent part-time position of between 15-20 hours per week.
Previous experience in front office would be advantageous.
Essential duties for the role include:
- Process credit applications, liaising with clients promptly and professionally
- Set up Direct Bill accounts as required, including conferencing accounts
- Accountable for accurate processing of all Direct Bill accounts
- Process all cheques promptly and accurately
- Responsible for debt collection
- Ensure all room rates processed for Direct Bills are accurate and valid
- Accurately process all Monthly Statements
- Process frequent flyer program monthly
- Process all travel agent commission payments fortnightly.
In order to be successful for this role, you:
- Have unlimited working rights in Australia and demonstrate a genuine passion for Finance.
- Are naturally analytical and have the capacity to multi task. You cope well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Are confident in communicating with various stakeholders as this role requires you to liaise with a variety of different groups at varying levels within our organization.
In return for your commitment we will provide genuine career and training opportunities, employee benefits and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.