Get new similar jobs by email for
Accounts Administrator (Aged C...
Excellent Accounts Administrator opportunity available. Close-knit aged care organisation: 6-month PT contract. Flexible hours + Attractive salary.
Accounts Administrator (Aged Care) 6-Month Contract: Northern Melbourne Suburbs
This close-knit provider of Aged Care Services in Melbourne has an outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Administrator with Aged Care experience. The role represents a flexible & autonomous position within a growing & supportive organisation. This part-time 6-month contract (Approx. 9am to 3pm) represents the rare chance to excel in a growing industry with a market leader as well as enjoying flexibility & autonomy in your role. This contract position is paying a competitive hourly rate + super, flexible dependent on experience.
The role is responsible for maintaining all of the clerical finance and administrative functions in designated time frames. Some of the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities in this position:
- Accounts Payable
- Confidentiality of Client Information
To succeed in this position you must have:
- At least three (3) years` experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll Processing
- Experience working within the Aged Care industry
- Demonstrated aged care rostering experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated proficiency in using either MYOB or XERO Accounting (desirable)
- Demonstrated proficiency in data processing
- Sound understanding of Australian Accounting Principles and GST Legislation Requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook applications)
- Possesses a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work according to strict guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid police clearance & full Australian working rights
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and the chance to work in a high achieving finance team.
DO NOT MISS OUT: APPLY TODAY
This position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today and submit your application or this exciting opportunity may be filled.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment`s current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au /