You will work closely with a client base from a variety of industries and manage your own portfolio. - This is an ideal role for a senior accountant that wants to expand on their solid experience in the chartered area. You will have the opportunity to manage your own client portfolio, this role will lead to a principal position within the firm.
This is a great role for someone that has experience with managing your own portfolio and wants to work in a relaxed environment.
- Opportunity to learn to / or manage a portfolio - develop and built client relationships
- Opportunity to mentor and supervise team members
- Taxation Planning
- Preparation of reports, financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of FBT returns
- Liaising with clients to obtain information required to complete work assignments
- Attend client premises for meetings either alone or with the Client director depending on the complexity of the meeting
- Liaising with internal / external stakeholders in order to complete work assignments as needed
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with partners, team members and clients
- Self-motivated and results driven
- 3+ years in an Australian Chartered Firm
- Australian tertiary qualification in a Bachelor of Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- CA or CPA qualified or looking to start studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have a passion for high-quality work and want to work in a friendly team. With a competitive salary package and a number lifestyle and professional development, benefits are on offer. For more information please apply now below.