- Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Ongoing opportunity to develop your skills
- Quality & Safety Focused A Must!!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) (www.hcma.com.au) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA is currently seeking an experienced Workshop Fitter to join our team in the Construction Equipment and Mining Assembly areas.
This opportunity will see you performing assembly, maintenance and repairs on a wide range of mining and construction equipment for our valued customers.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your main responsibilities include:
- Provide technical advice to all aspects of equipment assembly
- Perform diagnostic evaluation of components and relevant systems
- Conduct basic failure analysis and identify specific modes of failure
- Identify continuous improvements within your area of responsibility
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant Heavy Diesel trade qualification
- Experience with mining/earthmoving equipment
- Good communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- Career development
- OEM training
- Industry Competitive Rates of Pay
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Immediate start
- Job security